The International Conference Risk in Contemporary Economy invites researchers, practitioners and academics to present their research findings, work in progress, case studies and conceptual advances in any branch of the above fields. The conference brings together varied groups of people with different perspectives, experiences and knowledge in one location. It aims to help practitioners find ways of putting research into practice and researchers to gain an understanding of real-world problems, needs and aspirations.
The International Conference Risk in Contemporary Economy has reached at the XVIIIth edition in 2017, occasion which specialists from the country and abroad shared their latest researches, studies and solutions in the economic field, permanently marked by risk and uncertainty.
The conference proceedings (print ISSN 2067-0532, online ISSN 2344-5386) is indexed in:
- DOAJ - Directory of Open Access Journal, Sweden
- RePEC Database - Research Paper in Economics, USA
- EconPapers - Swedish Business School, Orebro University, Sweden
- WorldCat - The World's Largest Library Catalog
- OALib - Open Access Library
- OAJSE - Open Access Journals Search Engine
- Stanford University Libraries, USA
The conference proceedings is published by the scientific authority of the Research Centre “Development Strategies for Competitive Economic Systems”(www.stratec.ugal.ro).