An author wishing to submit a paper to the conference must ensure it complies with our author guidelines (paper format). These are provided to ease the publication process for an author and ensure any submission meets strict criteria regarding, structure, image use, copyright, paper length, etc.
Title: Cambria 18, bold, center
Name, surname: Cambria, 14, bold, center
Affiliation: Cambria, 10, italic, center
e-mail address: Cambria, 10, italic, center
Abstract: max 100 words, Cambria 9, justify, indent left-right 1,5 cm
Keywords: Cambria 9, bold, left, indent left-right 1,5 cm
JEL Code: Cambria 9, bold, left, indent left-right 1,5 cm
Cambria 10, line spacing - single, justify
2. Subtitle 1
3. Subtitle 2
4. Subtitle „n”
6. References: Cambria 9, italic, line spacing single
A4, mirror margins Top 2,5 cm
Bottom 2,5 cm
Inside 3,0 cm
Outside 2,5 cm
Header 1,5 cm
Footer 1,5 cm
Number of pages: 6-10, even number
Manuscripts must be written correctly, only in English. Novel papers (i.e. papers which have not been previously published or presented elsewhere) are accepted for submission
Each submitted paper undergoes a double peer-review, by two different referees, which lasts for almost a month. After the technical review process, the manuscript may either be accepted in its initial form, or recommended for modification and further review, or simply rejected. The research papers received by the reviewers will be assessed according to the ten following criteria:
1. The author is familiar with the existing state of knowledge.
2. The content of the paper is relevant to the conference topic.
3. The title of the article is fit with the content and goals.
4. The abstract and keywords are adequate.
5. The paper is distinguished by originality, novelty, and relevance of key ideas.
6. Appropriate use of research methods. The paper is logically and technically correct.
7. The main arguments are validated. The interpretations and conclusions are justified by the results.
8. The paper is well presented and organized. The article’s formatting fits with the conference requirements.
9. The language of the article is appropriate. The writing style is clear and understandable.
10. The paper has the proper length.
11. The references are adequate.
The conference has no article submission charges. The authors must pay 300 lei fee for article processing, conference program, a CD with the Proceedings Conferences (ISSN 2067-0532), the participation to cocktail and other activities. Accommodation is not included. The payment will be made in the name of PROECONOMICA ASSOCIATION Galati, Fiscal Code 26577577, CEC Bank, Galati Branch, IBAN Code: RO65CECEGL1030RON0671691
), IBAN Code RO94CECEB000C1EUR1525749
Guest editor Dr. Elisa Rancati
Dr. Elisa Rancati is Lecturer and Researcher at Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Italy. She holds a Ph.D. in Marketing and Management of Enterprises; her research interests are Market-driven management; Time-based competition; Intangible assets.